Sunday, June 26, 2016

2016 Paper Doll Convention

Can I even explain how much fun I've had at the 2016 Paper Doll Convention in Phoenix?!  I will be posting pictures soon!  I met so many great people, artist, and collectors.  I felt so welcomed by the community.  I am certainly inspired to create more art and have lots of great finds to share.  I don't know if I will be able to attend the 2017 Convention because it may be too far away (Philadelphia) and I have a lot to work on! However, I do suggest anyone whose ever consider going to a Paper Doll Convention to save up money and invest in this great experience at least once!  I think I have a life time of memories from this wonderful event!  And so much to blog about!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Melissa, it was so great to meet you and see your work. I loved that you shared your sketchbook (as well as paper dolls) at the artists & special exhibits night - brave for someone new, I was impressed.

    ReplyDelete