Sunday, August 23, 2015

Scooby Doo Paper Dolls Daphne and Velma

Daphne

Velma
My newest issue of OPDAG's Paper Doll Studios came in yesterday.  The theme for issue 112 was Mystery.  I decided to do the two female characters from the cartoon Scooby Doo, Velma and Daphne.  These characters are owned by Hanna-Barbera.  I used Adobe Illustrator to create the dolls. Each doll has four outfits.  The outfits follow a color scheme common in the show.  Daphne wears purple and green while Velma usually wears reds and oranges.  The outfits are based on the show, live action movie, and Pup named Scooby Doo.  I may do more outfits but it is hard to find good screen caps from the show and most of the time they only wear one outfit.

1 comment:

  1. These are really cute. I have fond memories of watching Scooby Doo when I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete